Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 09:00
- Put on your sneakers and join us for a walk or run that includes everyone! On Saturday, August 20th come out to Riverfront Park for the You Can Play 5K, in partnership with Moncton Pride.
- You Can Play Project works to ensure safety and inclusion for all who participate in sports, including LGBTQ athletes, coaches, and fans!
- If You Can Play… You Can Play.
- Register before Friday, July 21st at the runningroom.com and get your Run T-shirt.
- Registration deadline without the shirt is Sunday, August 13th
- You Can Play 5K, Sunday August 20th, 2017 (during Moncton Pride Week).
- Run begins at 9:00am. Walk begins at 10:00am. Participants are encouraged to show up by 8:30am if they’re running and walkers by 9:30am.
- For info on the You Can Play Project visit youcanplayproject.org
- For full run/walk details and registration CLICK HERE.
- Brought to you by Metro’s Perfect Music Mix, 91.9 The Bend.