Sunday, May 6, 2018 - 12:00
- What if you always had someone in your corner? Someone who was there for you no matter what. Young people in Greater Moncton need to know it’s Okay to reach out in moments of crisis or need.
- Join Kids Help Phone and 91.9 The Bend at the 2018 Walk So Kids Can Talk presented by BMO.
- Come on out Sunday, May 6th at Mapleton Park, starting at noon, and show your support.
- There will be a walk, prizes, music, draws and more!
Registration Opens: 12:00 PMWalk Start: 1:00 PMStroller/Wheelchair Accessible: YesPet Friendly: Yes
- Visit walksokidscantalk.ca for more information. Proudly supported by Metro’s Perfect Music Mix, 91.9 The Bend.