Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 09:30
- The Canadian Liver Foundation’s mandate is to promote liver health and reduce the incidence and impact of liver disease by providing support for research and education into the causes, diagnoses, prevention and treatment of liver disease.
- The Stroll for Liver - Colour Event is coming to Moncton June 10th at 9:30am at Riverfront Park! Your chance to have fun, particpate in a 5K Walk/Run and rasie funds and awareness for the Canadian Liver Foundation Moncton Chapter!
- Race Location : Riverfront park downtown Moncton . The waterfront trail will be used for the 5K
- We will be using powdered dye colour that is 100% nontoxic, environmentally safe,and biodegradable.
- Participants receive, T shirts dye and and finishers medal
- Water and Post Race refreshment.
5k Run / Walk : Saturday June 10, 2017 @ 9:30 A.M.
To register and for more information visit Events.RunningRoom.com