Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 19:00
Moncton Lions Club - 55 Mark Ave
- 91.9 The Bend and the Greater Moncton Down Syndrome Society want to see you showcase your amazing talent. Can you sing, juggle or dance? Are you an actor, magician or comedian? Or anything else that is entertaining, this is a family friendly event!
- Your talent can win you $2000.
- OpporTUNEity Knocks 2018 will take place on March 21st, 2018 at the Moncton Lion’s Club, 55 Mark Ave. Winner will be based on voting the night of the event.
- Get on stage for a chance to win big all in support of a great cause. Would you like to be a contestant to have a chance to win the $2000 prize! Register by February 8th, 2018 HERE (Registration Link)
- REGISTRATION DEADLING IN FEBRUARY 9TH, 2018
- Auditions for the show will be held on Saturday, February 17th, 2018 by appointment at the METS building, 1250 St. George Blvd.
- For more information on the Greater Moncton Down Syndrome Society, check them out online at GMDSS.ca or find them on Facebook.
- Proudly supported by Metro’s Perfect Music Mix, 91.9 The Bend.
Event Details! - OpporTUNEity Knocks 2018
- OpporTUNEity Knocks 2018 will take place on March 21st, 2018 at the Moncton Lion’s Club, 55 Mark Ave. Moncton, NB
- Everyone is invited to attend the event, bring your family, friends and co-workers to take in a wonderful evening of fun and entertainment while supporting local talent and a great organization in our community, The Greater Moncton Down Syndrome Society
- Admission is $10 and voting is additional.
- All acts will perform, and judges will be on hand to comment on each performance!
- The event will be hosted by 91.9 The Bend’s Bend Breakfast Show, Josh & Gen!
- Winner will be based on voting the night of the event. Everyone in attendance can vote for their favorite act(s). Voting tickets are $1.00 each.