Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 16:00
Moncton Lions Club - 55 Mark Ave
- 91.9 The Bend is happy to be a sponsor the Coldest Night of Year in support of Youth Impact, brought to Moncton by Tangerine and Moncton West and Riverview Rotary.
- On Saturday, February 24th join us for a walk on the "coldest night of the year" in support of Youth Impact, local organization dedicated to helping homeless and at risk youth right here in our community.
- Sign-up your team today at CNOY.org and you'll enjoy a wonderful evening walk, and refreshments all in support of a great cause. Help raise much needed funds with your team or make a donate to one of the awesome teams already registered online.
- For more details and to register go to CNOY.org
Thanks to the many amazing sponsors for this event!
- Rotary Club of Moncton West and Riverview
- 91.9 The Bend
- BMW Moncton
- Newco Construction
- Medavie Blue Cross
- House of Lam Restaurant
- JCB Interpretation Inc.
- Sugar Shack Construction Inc.
- Argus Audiology
- Wilbur Law Office
- BrainWorks Razor
- GUGI'S MASSAGE THERAPY
- Moncton Lions Club
- Nanna's Bakery
- Frank Cowan Company Ltd.