Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 11:00
Salisbury Big Stop to Moncton Coliseum
- Join 91.9 The Bend for The 8th annual Convoy For Hope on Saturday, August 19th!
- The Convoy for Hope bringing together Atlantic Canadians to celebrate the great service of the trucking industry and supporting our communities in the fight against Cancer. This year’s event will raise awareness and funds to combat Breast, Colon, Lung, and Prostate Cancer.
- This year’s Convoy is maintaining the new route to travel from the Salisbury Irving Big Stop through the city of Moncton, and coming together at the Moncton Coliseum for awards and to celebrate the survivors. A BBQ will be hosted by Scotiabank plus there will be live music, a live & silent auction, 50/50 draws, a $6000 Travel voucher raffle, face painting, special guests and a live demonstration from the Moncton Fire Department.
- The Convoy For Hope is looking to change the conversation and raise awareness, while contributing funds to the research, early detection and prevention, and supporting those affected by cancer.
- For more information on the 8th Annual Convoy For Hope, a full schedule of events and to register your commercial vehicle visit ConvoyForHope-Atlantic.com or phone, 506-383-8092.