Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 13:00
200 Archibald Street, Moncton
- Join us for the 8th Annual Christmas Open House Fundraiser in Support of Mental Health.
- Visit the Residence of Normand Gallant, 200 Archibald Street in Moncton. The Victorian will have more than 18 Christmas trees decorated, a Santa Clause Collection, Live music, as well as his entire house decorated for the Christmas season.
- There is no charge for admission but donations are accepted in support of The Employment Support Peer Helper’s Program offered in our community
The Open house will take place on
- Saturday, December 9th from 1-5pm
- The Employment Support Peer Helper’s Program Inc., is a non-profit funded program offering outreach services ~ community services to people living with mental illness who are employment ready and are looking for and capable of working. The program in is its’ 16th year.
- Contact person: Lisa Dow, Director (506) 387-7706 [email protected]